Present: Michael, Joe, Elizabeth, Kieran, Michael (2), Tom
1) the Linux courses offered by edX. Elizabeth & Kieran are looking forward to the commencement of the Foundation Course on 1.8.14.
2) Universal PSU’s – Kieran’s Acer laptop has no charger Michael suggested looking at Universal PSU’s as well as the manufacturers item.
3) Ubuntu 14.04 being more stable
4) equipment needed for uploading video’s to YouTube.
5) issues installing Linux as a dual boot with Windows 8 (UEFI) v using a virtual machine
6) Tom’s Apple computer for breaking up & selling
7) Michael (2) researching virtual 3D printer of German design (framework) – all electronic parts have been ordered from China. Discussions about the different potential uses eg. using silver/titanium etc…
8) Thermal imaging. Heat storage possibilities.
Joe was writing software which analyzes Server logs.
Kieran was looking for online games to upload to his (& a friend’s) YouTube channel.
Tom was designing logo’s for Freelancer website.
Thank you to Elizabeth for thus post.
Top Posts & Pages
Photogrammetry deskt… on Cloud based Photogrammetry… Olly Clark on Hacker Public Radio blackpoolmakerspace on Make-Shift-Do 2016… Bob. on Make-Shift-Do 2016… Mike Hewitt on Burning arduino boot load…
- Arduino (1)
- Assembler (3)
- books (3)
- Cisco (1)
- Hacks (7)
- Hardware (16)
- http://schemas.google.com/blogger/2008/kind#post (24)
- Linux Mint (1)
- LUG (14)
- Makerspace (25)
- meetings (69)
- Network Hardware (1)
- photogrammetry (6)
- podcasts (3)
- projects (5)
- Reference (2)
- review (1)
- sbc (19)
- Shared (1)
- Software (1)
- tips (12)
- Tutorials (8)
- Uncategorized (195)